The JR2000D Patient Monitor is adaptable to adult, pediatric and neonatal usage. It can monitor vital signals as ECG, Respiratory Rate, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP and IBP.
It integrates parameter measuring modules, display and recorder in one device, featuring in compactness, lightweight and portability. Replaceable built-in battery
facilitates transportation of patient. Large high-resolution display provides clear view of 5 waveforms and full monitoring parameters.
WHAT CAN BE MONITORED?
Parameters measured by the monitor include: electrocardiogram(ECG), Respiration Rate, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), arterial oxygen
saturation (SpO2), pulse strength and temperature (TEMP), etc..
WHAT ARE OUR PRODUCT FUNCTIONS？
- 12 inch, TFT color LCD screen; easy and convenient to operate, elegant and concise in appearance;
- Abundant analysis functions, 72~720 hours of large-capacity table and graph trend information storage, easy to call; real-time s_t segment analysis;
- 15-type drug calculation and titration table, convenient for clinical control of anesthetic drug dosage;
- 13 kinds of arrhythmia analysis, multi-lead ecg waveform in-phase display, more intuitive judgment of the patient's cardiac activity;
- Adopt high-performance processor, stable, reliable and fast to process information. Blood oxygen SpO2 can detect 0.1% (low perfusion) weak, high accuracy;
- NIBP double overvoltage protection, temperature drift control and other technical measures reduce risks, ensure the accuracy;
- Fully isolated floating, ECG anti-defibrillation protection, effectively resisting the interference of defibrillators and electrocautery;
- Anti-ESU, RA-LL impedance breathing;
- Unique respiration measurement technology, real-time monitor patient's breathing movement, intelligent filter effectively eliminates external interference;
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC and DC dual-purpose power supply, up to 4 ~ 5 hours of using time, easy to carry out and use during power outages.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES OF THE OXIMETER?
EtCO2, Touch Screen, 2IBP, 2Temp, Animal version, Wall mounted, Trolley, Pediatric and Neonate accessory, etc.
HOW TO USE?
The POWER switch is on the left quarter of the front panel. The POWER indicator and the BATT indicator lights when the device is powered on. The ALARM
indicator flashes or lights when alarm occurs.The sockets of the sensors are at the right side. The recorder socket is at the left side. Other sockets and power
plug-in are at the back.