The JR2000B Patient Monitor is adaptable to adult, pediatric and neonatal usage. It can monitor vital signals as ECG, Respiratory Rate, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP, EtCO2 (optional) and
IBP (optional). It integrates parameter measuring modules, display and recorder in one device, featuring in compactness, lightweight and portability. Replaceable built-in battery
facilitates transportation of patient. Large high-resolution display provides clear view of 5 waveforms and full monitoring parameters.
WHAT CAN BE MONITORED?
Parameters measured by the monitor include: electrocardiogram(ECG), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR),
plethysmogram waveform (PLETH), pulse strength and temperature (TEMP), etc..
WHAT ARE OUR PRODUCT FUNCTIONS？
- 8-inch color TFT screen; supports a variety of display modes such as large font, trend review, ECG 7-lead full screen;
- Unique vector display technology, the screen display is clear and bright; the host adopts waterproof design, which can resist 1 meter drop; low power consumption, fanless silent design;
- Support 13-20v external dc power input, single battery work more than 5.5 hours, battery fully charged time is 2.5 hours;
- 15 kinds of arrhythmia analysis, 7-lead ECG display on the same screen, more intuitive judgment of the patient's heart activity.
- The 15-type drug calculation and titration table is convenient for clinical control of anesthetic drug dosage;
- NIBP double overvoltage protection, temperature drift control and other technical measures reduce risks, ensure the accuracy of measurement data in harsh environments;
- Using digital blood oxygen spo2 technology, weak perfusion can reach 0.1%, high accuracy and excellent anti-interference performance.
- Anti-electric knife (300w). Anti-defibrillation (306j) design, optional breathing i/ii lead, suitable for use in various harsh environments such as surgery and ward.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES OF THE OXIMETER??
EtCO2, Touch screen, Wall mounted, Trolley, Animal version, Pediatric and Neonate accessory, etc.
HOW TO USE?
The POWER switch is on the left quarter of the front panel. The POWER indicator and the BATT indicator lights when the device is powered on. The ALARM indicator flashes or
lights when alarm occurs.The sockets of the sensors are at the right side. The recorder socket is at the left side. Other sockets and power plug-in are at the back.