The JERRY-III Patient Monitor is a non-invasive, tabletop patient monitor. It operates on AC or rechargeable battery power supply. It is compact,
small, light, and easy for learning and handling, suitable for monitoring adult and child patients and widely used in the hospital’s operation room, ICU,
clinic section office, out-patient department, sickroom, emergency treatment, and the recovery and health care organizations, or in the family nursing and
in the process of transporting patients.
WHAT CAN BE MONITORED?
Parameters measured by the monitor include non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate (PR), Pulse Oxygen Saturation(SpO2),Temperature(TEMP),
pulse strength, plethysmogram waveform (PLETH).
WHAT ARE OUR PRODUCT FUNCTIONS？
- Measuring: Intelligent monitoring NIBP, SpO2, PR, Pulse Strength, PLETH and TEMP.
- Prompting: Battery capacity indicator, speaker volume indicator and LED light flash.
- Alarm: Judgment of exceeded limits, audio and visual alarm and sensor off alarm.
- Monitor: Long time monitoring and sleeping monitoring.
- Power saving: Automatic power off function which can set up.
- Data Managing: Data storage, data adding and data deletion with saved data up to 3888 groups; and data save time interval settable.
- Optional: Connect to Computer Via USB, And Unique Software Conducts Real-time Monitoring by Transmitting Data.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES OF THE OXIMETER??
PC software, Wall Mounted, Trolley, Nellcor SpO2, Pediatric & Neonate accessory.
HOW TO DISPLAY?
The monitor measures NIBP through a NIBP cuff ,a SpO2 sensor and a TEMP probe then displays NIBP, PR, SpO2 and TEMP measurements on the LED screen after
certain further processing while the plethysmogram waveform is displayed on the colorful LCD screen. The monitor is operated and controlled by the buttons on
the front panel.
HOW TO USE?
The monitor is operated and controlled by the buttons on the front panel. It adopts a colorful LCD screen and LCD screen in displaying measurements
and measuring state, and a homochromy LCD and a dual-color LCD in supplementary status indication.